Paul’s Prep (Simple Recipe Blog) is a meal prep blog that offers simple, cheap, and healthy recipes. This week I spent 23 hours and $0 recording and voicing over cooking videos.
Times: December 10th – December 16th (3 hours total)
Weekly Revenue Report:
Money spent: $0
Money earned: $0
Weekly Task List:
Monday 12-10-18 (1 hours)
- Recorded and voiced cooking “Eggy in a basket” (1 hour)
Tuesday 12-11-18 (1 hours)
- Recorded and voiced making granola bars (1 hour)
- Didn’t use enough honey, so I need to re-do this one
- Video editing is time consuming. I spent around 30 minutes editing and voicing over a 3 minute video.
- I won’t be including the cost of food in the reports this month, as it’s food I would buy and consume anyway. The cost of ingredients will be shared on the blog, but will not be expensed on my Startup Repeat business account.
- Granola bars need lots of honey to keep it all together.