R6Pickaxe is a web application that help you select to best character to play in Rainbow Six Siege. This week I spent 10 hours and $0 setting up the web-page layout, collection image assets, and wire-framing the application.
Times: February 1st – February 10th (9 hours total)
Weekly Revenue Report:
Money spent: $24
Money earned: $0
Weekly Task List:
Friday 2-7-119 (5 hours)
- Started designing, wire-framing, and setting up a boilerplate React Native mobile application. Got frustrated and decided to write it as a web application instead. (1 hour)
- Started designing, wire-framing, and setting up a boilerplate web page. (1 hour)
- Played around with CSS-grid to get layout how I wanted it. (1 hour)
- Read docs and tutorial on Vue.js (1 hour)
- Searched around for image assets for application. (1 hour)
Sunday 2-10-19 (5 hours)
- Brainstormed names for site. Reserved both “R6SPickaxe.com” and “RainbowSixSiegePickaxe.com” domain for $24. (1 hour)
- Hooked it into existing Site-grounds web hosting server.
- Continued styling site layout with CSS-grid (1 hour)
- Read more docs and started setting up environment and build tools for Vue.js (3 hours)
- I remembered you can’t build a cross-platform mobile application without access to a Mac computer.