Overwatch Pickaxe is a mobile app that help you select the best video game character to play in Overwatch. This week I spent 11 hours and $0 building the front page of the application.
Times: October 8th – October 14th (11 hours total)
Weekly Revenue Report:
Money spent: $0
Money earned: $0
Weekly Task List:
Friday 10-12-18 (2 hours)
- Finished up page navigation & drawer menu (1 hour)
- Get hero selection component built (1 hour)
Saturday 10-13-18 (8 hours)
- Setup buttons on homepage and make buttons glow when selected. (4 hours)
- Edit and add in hero icons to buttons (2 hours)
- Connect all the home page front-end stuff together (2 hours)
- Make hex buttons show hero icons when hero buttons are pressed.
Sunday 10-14-18 (1 hour)
- Started work on “scoring” each hero and building the application’s “back-end” (1 hour)